Hi Brian,

Can you provide some specific code for the problem? I am not aware of any existing bug in the Batch functionality.

Mamta

Brian Abbott wrote:

Has anyone had any problems executing addBatch(void) and executeBatch(void) in Derby? I have a loop that inserts integers into a two column table. At the bottom of the iteration is a call to addBatch() once the loop finishes, I call executeBatch(). However I'm missing a great deal of data. I'm creating the connection with autoCommit set to false and calling Connection.commit() later in the sequence. Any ideas? Brian