db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Scott Abfalter <abfal...@airnetcom.com>
Subject JDO
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:51:10 GMT

We are very interested in JDO.  There appears to be a number of open-source
JDO projects out there.  One of them, TriActive JDO, even lists Cloudscape
as a database that has been successfully interoperated with.

I am interested in any feedback by anyone reading regarding Cloudscape (soon
to be 'Derby') and JDO...

Scott Abfalter
Lead Member of Technical Staff
AirNet Communications, Inc.

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, COPYRIGHTED,  OR OTHER
LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT
(EVEN IF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE IS YOURS), YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY
OR RETRANSMIT IT.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS BY MISTAKE, OR WISH TO BE
REMOVED FROM A MAILING LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY US BY RETURN E-MAIL AT
 POSTMASTER@AIRNETCOM.COM, THEN DELETE.  THANK YOU.