db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Scott Abfalter <abfal...@airnetcom.com>
Subject Happy to see Derby taking shape
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:32:17 GMT

I am very excited to see Derby taking shape.  We are considering a new
database where I work and some coworkers have had some very positive
experiences with Cloudscape.  We had wanted to use Cloudscape for some time,
but since it was not commercially available we were unable to do so.  Now
that Apache is taking hold of it (with, it appears, some generous assistance
from IBM) we are excited about the possibility of being able to use it
again!

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, COPYRIGHTED,  OR OTHER
LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT
(EVEN IF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE IS YOURS), YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY
OR RETRANSMIT IT.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS BY MISTAKE, OR WISH TO BE
REMOVED FROM A MAILING LIST, PLEASE NOTIFY US BY RETURN E-MAIL AT
 POSTMASTER@AIRNETCOM.COM, THEN DELETE.  THANK YOU.