db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Jenkins instance builds.a.o being shut down 22nd August.
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:56:59 GMT
It looks like our Jenkins jobs are going to be shut down. The attached
email links to instructions for how to migrate from Jenkins to
Cloudbees. Infra thinks that it is a trivial exercise--and it may be for
someone well versed in both continuous integration agents.

I don't feel inclined to do this migration, myself. If no-one volunteers
to do this migration, then I volunteer to remove the Alpha Docs section
from our Documentation page; after the migration, the alpha doc links
will point no where.

Can anyone think of other changes we need to make after Jenkins is
turned off?

Thanks,

-Rick