db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Davide Grandi <grndvd63m06f7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: heads-up: disruptive checkin
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 13:56:40 GMT
Maybe they'll discover that ant 1.10.5 is installed, unbeknown to
everyone, in their server.
And getexecuted before any other one put (as in "my" linux) on the path
tail.

I've just put the 1.10.6 in the PATH head and the build is ok .

I'll then look for who and when installed ant unbeknownst.

Best regards,

     Davide Grandi

--
Ing. Davide Grandi