db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.15.1.3 release
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2019 16:49:38 GMT
I have wrapped up my platform testing. I ran the tests on Windows 10 and
Ubuntu 18.10 using both the classpath and the modulepath. I did not see
any problems which would flunk the release. I have finished my testing
and recorded my results at
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenFifteenOnePlatformTesting and
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenFifteenChecklist

+1