db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.15 testing question
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:37:54 GMT
Thanks Rick!

I have no idea what I was doing wrong before. Certainly just a pilot
error on my part.

At any rate, I am having no troubles open and upgrading my database
with 10.15.1.3.

Thanks for getting me back on track.

bryan

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 8:45 AM Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Bryan,
>
> Just want to confirm that you can upgrade to 10.15.1.3 WITHOUT that flag. I can upgrade
old databases without setting the flag. If you can't, then I'd be interested in understanding
the experiment you are running: clearly something would have to be wrong.