db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help configuring Jenkins
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 01:06:57 GMT
On 11/5/17 7:36 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
>>> Here, I see that to support Java 9, we need JaCoCo 0.7.8:
>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jacoco/Zf0Cwj13G2g/wpyrYAEECAAJ
>> If I understand that script, our JaCoCo runs rely on an old JaCoCo version
>> cached on Kristian's Apache website. Here are some things we could do:
>>
>> 1) Ask Kristian to upgrade the JaCoCo version in his cache.
>>
>> 2) Cache a newer version on my Apache website and tweak the script
>> accordingly.
> Either one of those seems fine to me.
>
> If you fetch the newest version of the JaCoCo jars and put them on
> your Apache site,
I have copied the latest 0.7.9 artifacts to the
public_html/derby/jacoco-jars directory of my apache account by sftping
to minotaur.apache.org. But the artifacts are not visible at
people.apache.org/~rhillegas and the directory tree there differs from
the one on minotaur. I'm confused. I thought that all the apache
machines shared the same account space. I guess it's time for another
lesson from infra. Stay tuned...