db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject First rev of 10.14.1 release notes
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2017 14:00:52 GMT
I think that we are still on track to vet a 10.14.1 release candidate,
following the schedule laid out at
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFourteenOneRelease. The current
release notes can be found at
Don't be put off by the release number at the top of the page
( That number will change after we actually cut the 10.14
branch. Please let me know how I can improve these release notes.

As always, vetting will go more smoothly if people can devote some time
over the next two weeks to buddy-testing the features and fixes in the
development trunk.

Please let the community know if you need more time to wrap up your
contributions to this release.

View raw message