db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <krist...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding Regression Testing
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 11:02:24 GMT
Hi Indika,

Great that you want to add a test for your fix 😊 A few questions from only
looking at the code you provided:

What do you want this test to test / ascertain?
How will the test method be invoked, more specifically, what will the
values of the arguments be?

Also, since Derby has two types of test frameworks (JUnit and a home-grown
one), for which framework is this test intended?

Best regards,
--
Kristian