db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next derby release
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 02:29:17 GMT
Thanks, Bryan. I am leaning toward a 10.14.1 feature release for two
reasons:

1) We have at least one new feature which requires hard-upgrade.

2) The 10.14.1 release notes can serve as our announcement that we are
sunsetting support for Java 8 in the next (10.15.1) release.

I have updated the wiki front page to note that we are working on a
10.14.1 feature release: https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FrontPage.

Please use the 10.14.1 release-planning page
(https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFourteenOneRelease) to
describe any additional features or important bug-fixes which you think
the release notes should mention.

Thanks,
-Rick