db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject I think I fixed the docs build (?)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:29:56 GMT
In my latest attempt, I did two things:

1) Change the configuration of ant from "ant (latest)" to "ant 1.9.4"
2) Explicitly specified "-f $WORKSPACE/trunk/build.xml" in the ant arguments

My guess is that the latest version of Ant on the Apache Jenkins machines
is broken in some subtle way, but ant 1.9.4 is more tolerant of the
particular build we're trying to run for the Derby documentation.

At any rate, the docs build seems back in operation.

If anybody who knows more about Jenkins and/or about our docs build could
look at what I did and see what sense they can make of it, I'd appreciate
it.

thanks,

bryan