db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: broken tests on trunk
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2017 19:05:27 GMT
Hi Rick, I'm sorry for the stupid question, but: can you remind me how to
run these tests? Are they run by 'ant junit-all' or by running
'ant
-Dderby.junit.testclass=org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.tools._Suite
junit-single'?

Or do I have to run them some other way?

FWIW, running the tools suite using ant is currently reporting no errors
for me.

thanks,

bryan