db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation build failure
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 01:39:37 GMT
Well, nothing much occurred to me about why the build failed, so I tried to
edit the Jenkins build configuration to specify 'ant -verbose', and to make
an attempt to preserve the build artifact 'antoutput.log', and I submitted
a new build.

Hopefully we'll get more clues out of this build.

thanks,

bryan

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 6:38 AM, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com