db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby 10.13.1.0 progress report: candidate available, can I drum up any interest in testing?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 00:38:46 GMT
Hi all,

I've been noodling away at the 10.13.1.0 release as time permits, and I'm
pleased to report that there is now a release candidate available here:

	http://people.apache.org/~bpendleton/derby/10.13.1.0/

Now, this is the first release candidate I've ever made, and I haven't
even started testing it myself, so it may be broken in some basic way.

But maybe not!

Anyway, I'm intending to test this release over the next week or so,
and would love to get anybody else who's got time to have a poke at it.

If you're looking for some interesting new things to look at, please
have a look at the list of new features on

	https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThirteenOneRelease

I grabbed a couple new features to look at myself, but if anyone
else has time to do some more testing, please add yourself to the list
and let us know what you find!

Of course, there's also the checklist here:

	https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThirteenOneChecklist

I'm proposing a "new feature testing" ("Buddy Testing") completion
date of October 14th; please let us know if you're interested in doing
some testing but would like some more time.

thanks,

bryan