db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: db/site versus db/site-cms
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:18:59 GMT
On 10/29/16, 5:10 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> > Hm, I'm getting "page not found" errors on those links.
> Oops! Let's try again:
>>> From: Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.derby@gmail.com>
>>> I suspect I'm not the only person who's been confused by
>>>     https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/site
>>> versus
>>>     https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/site-cms
>>> Is there any reason I can't, or shouldn't, do a 'svn delete' on
>>> the entire db/site tree, leaving only the db/site-cms tree?
> Do those links work better?
> thanks,
> bryan
Does the former link point to the website source BEFORE we migrated to
the svnpubsub system and the latter link point to the website source
AFTER that transition? If that's the case, then I can't imagine any use
for the old material. We migrated four years ago. In those four years, I
don't recall needing to access any of the BEFORE versions.

Have I garbled this?

View raw message