db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.13.1.1 release
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 13:43:23 GMT
On 10/17/16, 7:24 AM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:

> Please examine the 10.13.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether
> to accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~bpendleton/derby/10.13.1.1/
>
> The polls close at 10:00 PM San Francisco time on Monday, Oct 24.
>
> The 10.13.1.1 release is a feature release, described in greater
> detail here:
>
>     https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenThirteenOneRelease
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

+1

I am satisfied with Ingo's platform testing of RC1
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThirteenOnePlatformTesting). I would
like to see more checklist items addressed at
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenThirteenOneChecklist, but we have
covered some important ones.

This release contains useful features as well as bug fixes which the
community has requested. I think that it is a solid improvement over
10.12.1.1.

Thanks to everyone,
-Rick