db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.13.1.0 progress report: candidate available, can I drum up any interest in testing?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 14:17:38 GMT
Hi Bryan,

I have downloaded the release artifacts. The gpg signatures look wrong.
They should be short signatures rather than enormous signed artifiacts.
That is, they should be short files with names like
db-derby-10.13.1.0-bin.zip.asc rather than enormous files with names
like db-derby-10.13.1.0-bin.zip.gpg.

Thanks,
-Rick