db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.13.1.0 progress report: candidate available, can I drum up any interest in testing?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 01:52:33 GMT
Thanks, Bryan. I have signed up for some buddy-testing but I don't
expect to make much progress until the weekend.

One of the issues I grabbed (cycling identity columns) needed a
documentation task. I logged derby-6913 for this work and I marked it as
a release blocker. If no-one else gets to it before this weekend, I can
grab it.

Thanks,
-Rick