db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bergquist, Brett" <BBergqu...@canoga.com>
Subject Re: Can someone comment on my understanding of the code relating to DERBY-6879
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 22:08:45 GMT
I opened:

I wrote that i need some help writing a test case whereby the test case needs to connect to
the network server, perform some XA transaction work without completing, and abnormally exiting.
  I don’t know how to do this within the testing framework.   This is the second comment
on the issue.

Canoga Perkins
20600 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 718-6300

This e-mail and any attached document(s) is confidential and is intended only for the review
of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately and discard the original message and any attachment(s).