db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bergquist, Brett" <BBergqu...@canoga.com>
Subject RE: [Java DB - testing] Failure continuous trunk (rev 1753333)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 13:43:34 GMT
So the message from "ingemar.aberg@oracle.com" is not from one of the systems that is open
to the public?

I was concerned about the 16 failures message in that email and wanted to take a look.   I
did track down the public Jenkins testing builds through those links but saw that they were
clean so I was wondering what that email was referring to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Pendleton [mailto:bpendleton.derby@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:38 AM
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Java DB - testing] Failure continuous trunk (rev 1753333)

On 7/19/2016 5:57 AM, Bergquist, Brett wrote:
> Where does one find this build job so that the failures can be looked at?

Hi Brett,

It's a little bit tricky.

You can find information about the Apache build and test system here:

If you follow those links, you can find the Apache-run Jenkins builds.

Those builds are currently clean.

There are also build-and-test systems maintained by (at least) teams at Oracle, and teams
at IBM, but neither of those systems are open to the general public at this time.

Canoga Perkins
20600 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 718-6300

This e-mail and any attached document(s) is confidential and is intended only for the review
of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately and discard the original message and any attachment(s).

View raw message