db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b01, JDK 9 b124 are available on java.net
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 17:17:19 GMT
Hi Rory,

I successfully built and ran the Derby tests with b124 of JDK 9. In
order to eliminate Taglet-related deprecation warnings, I had to rework
some Taglet implementations to use the JDK 9 visitor pattern. I also had
to edit many javadoc comments in order to eliminate deprecation warnings
when invoking the b124 javadoc tool. My experience is documented in the
trailing comments on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6856.

Thanks,
-Rick