db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From mike matrigali <mikema...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collation/territory info -- where is it stored?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 14:35:49 GMT
there is a set of stuff needed to boot stored as properties.  Things like the id
of table with the table info, table with the attribute info, ... , maybe it is there.
should be a file either in top level or in seg0 i think.

--
email:    Mike Matrigali - mikemapp1@gmail.com
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/MikeMatrigali