db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collation/territory info -- where is it stored?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 03:05:37 GMT
Hi Bryan,

I find that for a connection url like this...

connect
'jdbc:derby:db;create=true;territory=es_MX;collation=TERRITORY_BASED:PRIMARY';

...the territory is stored in service.properties. Looking at
DataDictionaryImpl.boot(), it appears that the collation property is set
in the property conglomerate (what Mike refers to below).

Hope this helps,
-Rick