db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep Samdaria <ssam...@ncsu.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to run the test to reproduce DERBY-4091
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 00:01:06 GMT
Hi Bryan,
Placing the derby.properties in the tests directory made the MailJdbc test
run. As per the JIRA, I have removed the column "size_problem" from the
insertStr (Statements.java) query and rebuilt the jars. Now, when I am
trying to run the MailJdbc test it is taking too much time(potentially due
to many sleep calls).
I have left this test running for 4 hours and I still see it is running. I
have attached the Activity.out on JIRA for the MailJdbc test.
Please let me know if I can upload the patch on the jira, so that it can be
tested on some test server for longer duration.

Regards,
Sandeep.