db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Anjana Prakash <anjana.prak...@actian.com>
Subject RE: freeze database during export
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:40:42 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for follow-up will do as directed.

Thanks,
Anjana.

From: Rick Hillegas [mailto:rick.hillegas@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:34 PM
To: Anjana Prakash <anjana.prakash@actian.com>
Cc: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: freeze database during export

On 12/16/15 8:01 PM, Anjana Prakash wrote:
Hi Rick,

Thanks for follow-up. I found the issue. The export block was raising exception due to incorrect
table name. In that exception had missed to call unfreeze
Hence db never came out of freeze mode.

On that note Is there way to detect if db is in freeze mode?

Thanks,
Anjana.
I don't know of any way to get this information through the public api. You can file an enhancement
request for this feature.

Thanks,
-Rick