db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information from Derby Community
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 04:05:46 GMT
> As a developer the normal "way" to find files to change together to
> complete an issue is based on our own experience, debugging or through
> the documentation, right?

Yes, I agree that is the normal way.

Also through code review, running tests, and messages from the compiler.

Is your idea that, given a database of change history as you have
described it, some tool would be able to notice when the developer
makes a certain type of change, and then suggest other related
changes that are typically made at the same time?

I think that's a pretty interesting idea.

bryan