db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Alex <alex3...@zoho.com>
Subject Re: testing 10.12.1.1
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 14:55:04 GMT
Hi Rick,
> After a successful vote on a RC, the release manager tags it and
> publishes it. This is step 4 near the bottom of this webpage:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleasePublication. Until then, the RC
> is identified merely by its subversion commit stamp (which you can
> view by running org.apache.derby.tools.sysinfo).
Thanks. I don't see any 10.12-rc tags at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/tags/ though.
> A test coverage run on RC2 would be sufficient I think.
> RC2 is available here: http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.12.1.1/
OK, I will run tests on that. It's a little odd that rc has to be
obtained from somewhere outside VCS, instead of updating working
directory to a particular (tagged e.g. "10.12.1.1-RC2") commit.

/--Regards, Alex/