db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hillegas <rhille...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.12.1.0 release
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 02:42:55 GMT
-1

When building the docs from the source distribution, the copyright year
is wrong (2014) and the version number is wrong (10.11).

But please continue to go through the release checklist at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwelveOneChecklist and record test
results at http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwelveOnePlatformTesting

I plan to fix the defects which we identify and then generate a new
release candidate next weekend.

Thanks,
-Rick