db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <krist...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need a build job for the new 10.12 branch
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:25:40 GMT
Den 13.09.15 21.42, skrev Richard Hillegas:
> I've just created the 10.12 branch. Could someone create a build job for
> the new branch? This is step 2 of the branch creation instructions:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CreatingDerbyBranch

Hi Rick,

I've created a build job for the 10.12 branch:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Derby/job/Derby-branch-10.12/

The run queue on Jenkins is/was very long, so as we speak the job hasn't
run yet. However, I created a test job to run on the Windows build
slave(s), and that one worked. I hope the job will work on Ubuntu too.

I haven't created any test jobs for the 10.12 branch.

Regards,
--
Kristian