db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.12.1 release
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 14:41:37 GMT
On 9/3/15 9:42 PM, mike matrigali wrote:
> only should we vote on announcing with 10.12 release sunsetting jdk7
> in addition to jdk6 in 10.13?
Thanks for that reminder, Mike. I think that there were no objections
when we discussed this topic earlier this year. I will call a vote.

This will push back the 10.12.1 release candidate by a week. But that's
probably a good thing since it will give us more time to buddy-test
features.

Thanks,
-Rick