db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.12.1 release
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 15:38:05 GMT
I volunteer to manage a 10.12.1 release. From the following filter, it 
appears that this release would consist mostly of bug fixes, including 
several security-related changes: 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6703?filter=12332072 I would 
like to see us fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6807 
before creating a release candidate.

I'm in no hurry to produce this release, but I could build a release 
candidate any time after 2015-06-15. Should I wait until the GSoC work 
is done? Anything else which people would like to see in a 10.12.1 
release? I understand that summertime can be awkward. Should I wait 
until September?

Thanks,
-Rick

Mime
View raw message