db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Derby dependencies on JDK-Internal APIs
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 21:49:53 GMT
On 5/19/15 8:49 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just got this message, probably because I'm still listed as the PMC
> chair. I currently have no time to look into this, can anyone else
> free up any time?
>
> Myrna

Hi Rory, Dalibor, and Balchandra,

I downloaded the preview jdku60 and ran its jdeps against the library of
Derby 10.11.1.1 jar files, per the instructions above. No dependencies
were listed.

I did find dependencies on classes in the org.w3c.dom.xpath package when
I ran jdeps on the previous Derby feature release (10.10.1.1). But the
current 10.11.1.1 release looks clean.

Best regards,
-Rick