db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From rohitsonawat <rohitsona...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Derby causing out of memory error
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:08:57 GMT
While Inserting the large data record content say (450kb)using CLOB it is
throwing Out of Memory Error.this error is accruing after inserting 200
times data content.Below is the stack trace of
it.DBAppender::updateParameters()::Data.Length()::432164 Exception in thread
"AppointmentFileListener" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at
java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2367) at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(AbstractStringBuilder.java:130)
at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.ensureCapacityInternal(AbstractStringBuilder.java:114)
at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(AbstractStringBuilder.java:415) at
java.lang.StringBuffer.append(StringBuffer.java:237) at
java.io.StringWriter.write(StringWriter.java:101)I tried all the possible
solution what I am able to do like-Ensuring all the resultset statement are
close after completing the transaction.-Setting the CLOB value with
setString(),setClob(),setASCIIStream().-Heap size increment to 1GB and
2GB.Any suggestion on this really appreciated.Thanks