db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong jira number in commit comment
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 00:32:55 GMT
Hi Myrna,

I tried deleteing the comment from DERBY-674 but I do not see the option to
do it. What I have noticed is I can only delete the comments I have added.
Is there a way around it? If not, atleast I can copy the commit comment to
DERBY-6764. And I will add a comment to DERBY-674 saying that the earlier
commit does not apply to that issue.

thanks,
Mamta