db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject backport effort
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:13:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm interested in backporting suitable fixes from trunk to the 10.11 and
10.10 branches.

I've modified my existing query for backporting to 10.10
'derby_10_10_backport_query':
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326503
This currently results in 108 rows.

I've also created a similar query for backporting to 10.11:
'derby_10_11_backport_query':
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12329357
This currently results in 11 rows.

If you spot something wrong with these queries let me know.

If you can join me in backporting please pick issues from the list, reopen,
assign yourself, do the back port and afterward reassign the original owner
and close.
If it is found an issue cannot or should not get backported, please tack on
the appropriate 'derby_backport_reject_10.10' or
'derby_backport_reject_10_11' label.

Thanks,
Myrna