db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Camilla Haase <camilla.ha...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Please contribute to the Derby documentation
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:03:10 GMT
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I have really enjoyed working on
this project over the years and am finding it hard to disengage! I am
staying on the mailing lists and am still a committer, so I will be
monitoring doc issues in my spare time when I can.

You have all been terrific to work with, and I look forward to seeing
Derby continue to improve.

Best wishes,
Kim