db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing crash recovery
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:52:24 GMT
Hi,

I cannot check on the 10.7 release docs right now, I get 'Service
Unavailable' on wiki access, but I suspect I last did anything in this
area. As far as I remember, it was a manual approach of loading up some
randomly created database, kick off some process (I might have started one
of the system tests for this), then crashing the jvm (killing the jvm), and
then using ij, check the database (likely I just did some simple operations
(create, delete, select, update), and probably consistency checker).

Unless someone knows another approach that was done under this heading...

Myrna