db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: problems with the 10.11.1.0 release candidate
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 17:48:25 GMT
On 8/4/14 7:17 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Heads up: I expect to flunk 10.11.1.0 because of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6683. I will hold off
> building a new release candidate so that we'll have time to collect
> other problems. In particular, I would like to see the results of the
> full-spectrum platform tests. I expect to publish a new release
> candidate on Wednesday. This should not affect the target release date.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

I am pushing back the second release candidate until at least tomorrow.
I want to see the nightly platform results after checking in the fix to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-6692. In addition, Knut is
running the regression tests on a database which was created with
10.10.2.0, in order to flush out other problems related to soft-upgrade.

Thanks,
-Rick