db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing accessDeclaredMembers RuntimePermission errors with lucene jars with classes expected?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 20:39:48 GMT
Hi,

I was running the lang._Suite with (sane) classes and ran into errors like
this in the LuceneSupportPermsTest methods:
1)
test_001_basicNoGrant(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LuceneSupportPermsTest)java.sql.SQLException:
The exception 'java.security.AccessControlException: Access denied
(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)' was thrown while
evaluating an expression.

I know we no longer expect to be able to run the full suite successfully
with just classes, but I wonder if it is possible to add this permission?
(note: I do have the lucene jars in the CLASSPATH).

Thx,
Myrna