db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From mike matrigali <mikema...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: volunteering to manage release 10.11.1
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 16:21:44 GMT
Rick could you add the work changing the identity column implementation
to the feature page somehow.  I know it is not really a new feature as
it "just" changes the underlying implementation, but
I believe at this point it changes documentation, and if not done right
could have serious impact on existing applications.  I plan on signing
up to buddy test this, so just easiest to have it on the list.  Not sure
which JIRA to track this under so whatever you prefer.