db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Plans for 10.10.2 release firming up
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:47:43 GMT
Hi,

Now that I've successfully built with Oracle's hotspot 1.8 jvm, I've made
modifications to the 10.10.2 release planning page:
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTenTwoRelease

I want to generate the draft release notes on the 24th (next Monday), and
generate the release artifacts 2 days later, so we can start testing and
voting on the 27th. Running for 2 weeks then brings us to April 4.

There is one issue I am still looking at - DERBY-6468; add a version to
DerbyTesting.jar. But if I cannot get this to work very soon, I'll leave it
for a future event.

Please let me know if there is anything you are working on, or looking at
backporting that I should wait for.
Please let me know if any of these dates prevent people from helping out
testing/voting on the release.

Thanks,
Myrna