db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.10.2 draft 2 release notes - please review
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:57:10 GMT
Hi

I have created a draft for the 10.10.2 release notes and actually checked
it in for easy viewing, as well attached it to DERBY-6218:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12598328/RELEASE-NOTES.html

It currently says 10.10.1.4, until I fiddle with the versions in JIRA.

Because of a limitation in the number of issues that can currently be
pulled from JIRA in an automatic fashion, I decided to split the bugs up
into documentation, test, and code bugs, and I integrated them manually.
We've not done this in the past and it's possible some issues are
incorrectly labelled.

Please review.
If you spot an issue that's been organized under the wrong component,
please fix the component in JIRA.
Please let me know if you expect an issue to show up and it's not, or vice
versa.

Thanks,
Myrna