db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug triage, high value fixes, and cleanup
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:42:10 GMT
Hi,

It has been a while since we had a look at our bug backlog.

There are currently 1193 unresolved issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aissues-panel

Kathey had created a bug Triage page for 10.11:
https://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenElevenBugTriage.
The community did very well on the never-triaged bugs.
But I think it would be a good thing to re-evaluate previously triaged bugs.

I saw that a few of our High Value Bug Fix Candidates (
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates) are actively being
worked on, so thank you to those who are working on them...

In about 2 weeks I want to start an effort for backporting issues to 10.10,
and of course I'd want to include as many bug fixes as feasible...

Myrna