db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Madushanka Fonseka <madushan...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby Build Issue
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:53:23 GMT

I have been working with Apache Derby for few months to innovate  Derby to
support queries based on fuzzylogy. There I had to create an external jar
which I suppose to use in Derby. In the ant build file I gave the correct
references so  buildsource worked fine. When I run the buildjars it gave
the successful message but when I load the created derby.jar in a client
app it give the class not found error.
Error must have occurred because of that external jar I created. When I
removed the codes which use my external jar lib, buildjar gives the correct
derby.jar as it works well with the client application.

Please help me to get through this. Thank you!!!

Madushanka Fonseka,
Senior Engineer - Technology,
Virtusa Inc.
Sent from my Windows Phone