db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject adding a new contributor to the Derby wiki
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:29:57 GMT
The Derby wiki was locked down in order to stop an automated spam
attack. I believe the lockdown was done under this JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6125. If I understand
correctly, there are now two groups with write access to the Derby wiki:

o An Admin group which consists of the active Derby committers at the
time INFRA-6125 was created. I think that we need to add Dyre to this
group now.

o A Contributor group. Right now the only member of this group is
Ingemar. But a couple other users are now requesting contributor rights.

I can't figure out how to add other names to these groups. Since I'm in
the Admin group, I assume I have this ability. I just don't know how to
exercise it. Does anyone know how this is done? If I don't hear back in
a day, I will post this question to the infrastructure list.

Thanks,
-Rick