db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject JavaDB Nightly and Compatibility Testing and DERBY-2446
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:40:38 GMT

I noticed the JavaDB testing has not been updated since October 14.

Kristian rewrote the CompatibilityTest suite with DERBY-2076, and in line
of DERBY-2446 I removed the old 'compatibilityTest' suite (it was under
I did look for the compatibility suite test runs under the JavaDB testing,
but did not find a link at the time. I also asked in a comment whether
anyone was still running it, but I did not send out a separate email at
that time. So after a while I went ahead and committed.

Then the automatic testing of this suite failed (see nabble:
and I replied to that mail asking if I should put the test back, but again,
I didn't get a response.

So worrying that people have got filters on these emails, I'm now sending a
separate email;
- Does anyone want to continue running the old CompatibilitySuite?
  I can undo my changes for DERBY-2446.
  I also wonder what the schedule for running those tests was.
- What happened to the nightly JavaDB testing?
  It's not been updated since Oct 14. Did I completely break things?

View raw message