db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject junit - is ther a way to skip teardown method when a test fixture fails?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:28:30 GMT
Hi,

I am working on DERBY-5866 where triggers are intermittently not getting
fired in the order they were created. I got hold of wombat db from such a
failure but it is all clean with no tables left in the db. This is because
of the tearDown() method in TriggerTest class which deletes all the meta
data from the table in order to prepare the database for the next test
fixture. I was wondering is there a way in junit where if a test fails, we
can have it skip the tearDown method so we have a db available to do some
debugging. Appreciate all the help.

regards,
Mamta