db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Bergquist, Brett" <BBergqu...@canoga.com>
Subject RE: How can I get a new class into "derby.jar"?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:36:16 GMT
Perfect.

Thanks as I would not have found that I don't think.

From: Katherine Marsden [mailto:kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:55 PM
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: How can I get a new class into "derby.jar"?

On 9/19/2013 8:07 AM, Bergquist, Brett wrote:
I am trying to implement a new rolling file error log handler and have added a class to "org.apache.derby.impl.services.stream"
package.  I do a

ant clobber
ant buildsource
ant buildjars

and my class does not end up in the derby.jar under jars/sane.   I think it has to do with
something about the classlister but I have not a clue how that works.

The magic is to add the unreferenced  class to tools/jar/extraDBMSclasses.properties

Any help will be much appreciated.

Brett