db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Vathsala Weerasinghe <weerasinghe.vaths...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby hash join performance improvement
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:34:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm Vathsala Weerasinghe, a final year undergraduate of the Department
of Computer Science and Engineering,  University of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka.

Currently we are looking into the derby source to improve the hash
join performance as a group project.

We are trying to identify the implementation of the hash join in
Derby. Now we are looking into HashJoinStrategy class in the
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile package.

Can someone guide us towards the correct path or provide us some good
resources which will help us in tackling this problem?

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards,
Vathsala Weerasinghe